14.12.10

Autumn exchange - Syyspiristys









So much to blog and so little time, I'm very much behind! I always try to post chronologically, if not, I'll forget something. So I'll begin with this. These are what I stitched for Sari (no blog, but Maija has blogged about her exchange) in the autumn exchange this autumn. Designs are freebies and I didn't plan the colours myself, but asked my friend Ritva what she used when stitching the same scissor case :) I think the colours are so pretty together! Edit: Designs can be found in freebie category of this blog.

I SO much enjoyed stitching for Sari, this was her first exchange ever and of course it was wonderful to plan what to send each month. I'm sorry the needlecase photos are terrible, they are the last ones and there was no light and I'm just waiting for my new camera to arrive so I have absolutely no motivation to take photos with the old one :) Then I'll probably waste months trying to learn how to take photos with my new camera, so you won't see any good photos for a while... :)

I've received couple of wonderful surprises, thank you again dear friends, but I'll blog about them later. Now I need to stitch, or I'll get some serious withdrawal symptoms! Have a happy evening!

*****

Hurjasti olisi ihanaa esiteltävää blogissa, mutta täytyy yrittää edetä aikajärjestyksessä, muuten unohdan jotain. Niinpä aloitan tästä jo vähän aikaa sitten päättyneestä syyspiristyksestä. Lähetin piristyksiä Sarille (ei blogia, mutta Maija on blogannut ystävänsä vaihdosta). Muoks! Mallit näihin ovat ilmaismalleja netistä. Värejä en valinnut itse, vaan kysyin ystävältäni Ritvalta mitä hän käytti kun pisteli samaisen kotelon :) Ihanasti sopivat minusta nuo kaksi väriä yhteen!

Sarille oli tosi mukava suunnitella vaihtoja, tämä oli Sarin eka vaihto! Neulavihkokuvat ovat uusimmat ja kamalimmat, liian vähän valoa ja odottelen uutta kameraani, enkä jaksa enää yhtään keskittyä kuvaamaan vanhalla :) Sitten luultavasti käytän kuukausia siihen, että opettelen ottamaan kuvia sillä uudella kameralla, eli hyviä kuvia seuraavan kerran luvassa joskus pitkän ajan päästä... :)

Olen saanut muutaman ihanan yllätyksen ihanilta ihmisiltä, kiitos vielä kovasti kaikille, mutta kirjoitan niistä blogiin toiste. Nyt on ihan pakko päästä pistelemään vähän tai saan kamalia vieroitusoireita! Ihanaa iltaa!

8 comments:

Marika said...

Mä katsoin ensin että hei, miksi mun saksikotelo on sun blogissa !! ;-) Ihanat värit on Ritva valinnut.

Hazel said...

Leena, these are beautiful gifts. You always finish things so perfectly! Love them all. I bet Sari was over the moon. x

mbroider said...

You are right - they look all beautiful together...

I love the scissor keep the best:)

Pike said...

Tällähän ne. IHANIA OVAT!
http://ancsanaplo.blogspot.com/search/label/free%20chart

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful set of gifts! The biscornu is darling! Great colours too!

Minna said...

Ihania on <3

Mari said...

Oi oi, miten ihania! Arvelinkin jossain vaiheessa, että jompi kumpi Leena näitä lähettelee :).

Viikko jouluunn, pikkuisen ihanaa :)

enkulin käsityöt said...

Oooh miten ihania nämäkin.