27.7.10

Finnjamboree Kilke!!!


VI Finnjamboree Kilke


Oh well, I didn't have time to write a proper post, but I'll just say a quick hi! Tomorrow morning at 4.30 am we're hopefully sitting in the bus and going to Southern Finland. I'm so much looking forward to my holiday in a scout camp with 10 000 scouts! My duty will mainly be (trying...) to make sure that 60 young people are all the time where they are supposed to be and be one of those who try to make sure that they are having time of their lives :)

See you next week and may the B-P spirit be with you :)

*****

Niinpä niin jaapa jaa, en sitten ehtinyt mitään pistelyaiheista kirjoittaa, mutta sanonpa hei! Huomenaamulla neljän jälkeen olemme toivon mukaan bussissa matkalla kohti etelää. Ihana päästä viettämään lomaa 10 000 muun partiolaisen kanssa leirille! Pestinä olisi saada 60 nuorta ihmistä olemaan oikeassa paikassa oikeaan aikaan ja pitää yhtenä aikuisena huoli siitä, että heidän leiristään tulee huippu :)

Tavataanpa ensi viikolla ja olkoon partiohenki kanssanne :)


3 comments:

Teija said...

Nautinnollisia hetkiä leirille ;)

Melissa said...

Have a wonderful time, Leena! Looking forward to hearing more when you are back!

Justflo said...

Have a good camp. I loved scouting when I did it. My son has just become a scout leader.