11.6.09

...and a competition - ...ja kilpailu


I was going to show something else too, but then I realized that I don't have anything else to show, so we go directly to the...

...competition :)

Every self-respectful stitcher must have stitched clothing accessories for every possible occasion imaginable. Tremble, my little brothers! I found out last night that I have exactly one week to prepare for an occasion that came up like a flash of lightning. At this point you may scream some happy yells with me :) Thanks to the best husband and the best little brothers in the world! If based to these fuzzy hints and the photo you have even a slight idea what I'm going to stitch, please e-mail me at lennustitching@gmail.com. Please do not write your guess in the comments, so that everyone has an opportunity to guess, it shouldn't be thundering difficult. For some reason the doors of this competition will close on Wednesday 17th June, at 4pm :)

Everyone who had even a slightly correct idea will participate in a drawing and for the winner I will stitch a scissor fob, some time this summer.

*****

Tarkoitus oli ensin laittaa muitakin kuvia tähän, mutta hoksasin, että ei minulla ole mitään näytettävää, niinpä mennään suoraan...

...kilpailuun :)

Jokaisella itseään kunnioittavalla pistelijällä täytyy olla tilanteeseen kuin tilanteeseen sopivat ristipistoin tehdyt asusteet. Vapiskaa, pikkuveljet! Sain eilen illalla tietää, että minulla on tasan viikko aikaa valmistautua johonkin mikä ilmaantui kuin salama kirkkaalta taivaalta. Tässä kohtaa voitte kiljua kanssani korkealta ja kovaa! Kiitos kuuluu maailman parhaalle aviomiehelle ja maailman parhaille pikkuveljille :) Jos näiden sekavien vihjeiden ja kuvan perusteella arvaat suurinpiirteinkään mitä tästä tulee, niin lähetä sähköpostia osoitteeseen lennustitching@gmail.com. Älä kirjoita arvausta tämän kirjoituksen kommentteihin, että kaikilla on mahdollisuus arvata, ei pitäisi olla jyrisyttävän vaikeaa. Jostakin syystä tämän kisan ovet suljetaan keskiviikkona 17.6.2009 kello 16.00 :)

Kaikkien sinne päinkään oikein arvanneiden kesken arvon saksikoristeen, jonka teen ristipistoilla kesän aikana.

9 comments:

mainely stitching said...

I feel terribly thick, but I honestly haven't any idea what the big occassion could be that involves your brothers & your husband and which takes place in just a week. A sad lack of imagination on my part. That said, however, I'm thrilled for you. You sound so excited! :D

Anne said...

Mää kävin arvuuttaa... ;) Ensin putosin, mutta sitten keksin jotain... =D

Isompi pikkuveli said...

Tiedetään,tiedetään! :) Tämmöisen ristipisteilyn minäkin ymmärrän. Toisin kuin jotkut kanat ja ämpärit....

♥ Sari ♥ said...

Hih, mäkin keksin jotain. Pikkuisen on kyllä semmoinen kutina, että taisin arvata oikein... ;D

Anonymous said...

Tunnustan olevani ihan pihalla :)

MariL said...

No nyt mullakin välähti, kun googletin erään ratkaisevan sanan. :) Ja eikun mailia tulemaan sulle päin... :)

lena-lou said...

Hi Leena, I really have not got a clue but Happy yells to you anyway! My guess would be stitching related to football or rugby or cricket if it involves men - but how that would make you happy ???

Have fun stitching anyway :-)))

Sophie said...

Magnifique blog !
j'adore la finalnde ! je vous avais écrit l'an passé.
Sophie
http://bonheursophie.over-blog.com/

Hazel said...

goodness me i have no idea. Is it for you or for somewone else?? I'll have a crazy guess anyway. x