29.11.08

Friday's blog + looking for The Goode Huswife charts - Perjantaiblogi ja malleja etsinnässä

Sorry, no photos today :) I've been stitching exchanges and more exchanges and some gifts too, so unfortunately nothing to show. I could have taken a photo of one of my WIPs or the beautiful snow scenery outside, but I was just too tired last night to think about photographing :) I started writing this very late on Friday evening, but then fell asleep.

But I wanted to share Friday's blog :) Today please visit Su's blog. Su's stitching and finishing and photos are wonderful and the whole family is full of stitching talent :) We're stitching for each other with Su's mum this year in the Seasonal Exchangers group. In the newest post in Su's blog you can see the gorgeous Christmas ornaments Su and her mum stitched in an exchange.

I'm looking for some OOP charts, so if you have The Goode Huswife cat charts or house charts for sell or trade, please let me know :) I fell in love with them and I have a project coming for which I'd love to get The Westover Sampler. Oh this isn't the first time I fell in love with something OOP, when I discovered Mary Garry designs, it was too late too.

We have still some snow! We haven't had a November with this much snow for some years if I remember correctly, normally this time we wait if we'll have snow for Christmas :) Tomorrow is the first Advent Sunday and that's traditionally the time for me to take out the Christmas lights and bake the first gingerbread biscuits etc. I have almost no schedules this weekend so I plan to stitch and visit your blogs finally :)

Have a very happy weekend everyone and lots of happy stitches!

*****

Nyt tulee tylsä kuvaton kirjoitus :) Olen pistellyt vaihtoja ja vaihtoja ja lahjoja, niinpä ei ole mitään näytettävää. Jostakin keskeneräisestä työstä olisi tietysti voinut ottaa kuvia tai vaikka Mantelista, mutta olin illalla liian väsynyt enkä jaksanut ajatella valokuvia enkä sitten kirjoittanut tätäkään loppuun asti :)

Niinpä Perjantaiblogi tulee tässä - käykää kurkkaamassa! Su pistelee ihania juttuja, niinkuin hänen äitinsä ja siskonsakin :) Hänen äitinsä on minun parini tänä vuonna Seasonal Exchangers -vaihdossa. Viimeisimmässä kirjoituksessa Su'n blogissa näkyy ihanat joulukoristeet mitä hän ja hänen äitinsä pistelivät toisilleen joulukoristevaihdossa.

Etsin muutamia malleja jotka on loppuunmyyty, niinpä jos sinulla on vaihdettavana The Goode Huswifen kissa- tai talomalleja, niin ostan/vaihdan mielelläni :) Rakastuin niihin surffaillessani ja haluaisin The Westover Samplerin yhteen alkavaan projektiin. Eikä ole eka kerta kun ihastun malleihin joita ei enää saa, kun löysin Mary Garry -mallit, niin silloinkin oli liian myöhäistä.

Ihanaa kun on lunta! Rakastan pihan kolaamista ja muutenkin lumi on tietty kaunista :) Parina viime vuonna ainakin on pitänyt jännätä, että saadaanko Jouluksi lunta, mutta toivottavasti tätä nyt riittää Jouluun asti. Tänä viikonloppuna meillä otetaan ekan adventtisunnuntain kunniaksi jouluvalot esille ja leivotaan torttuja ja pipareita eka kertaa :) Tiedossa melkein aikatauluton viikonloppu, joten luultavasti paljon pistelemistä ja blogeissa vierailemista.

Ihanaa viikonloppua jokaiselle ja pistelyniloa :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huomenta ;) Oikein ihanaa adventtiviikonloppua naapurista. =)

mainely stitching said...

I don't have The Westover Sampler, but I do have some others by her. Please feel free to contact me by email ( chatterton @ planet . nl ) and we can compare notes. :D

Mari said...

Myöhästyneet onnittelut Mantelille ja ihanaa pikkujouluviikonloppua :)

Anonymous said...

Ah, I can smell the gingerbread already. Finally I am in a mood to enjoy this Christmas season a bit. There is predicted snow for tomorrow and few days of rest from the gym, so I can get some stitching done....or maybe just sit and read a book!

Carol said...

I have at least one Goode Huswife freebie I can post off to you ;-) Yes, her stuff is wonderful. She did put out a very pricey book last year of her best stuff... don't know if Westover is in it, though, as I did not indulge in buying it ;-) I have some Mary Garry stuff for you too!

Hazel said...

We have a little snow here too ;) xx

trillium said...

I wish designers would keep their charts in print as long as there is a demand for them. Marie W.