27.8.08

Thank you Katri! - Kiitos Katri!


I organized an autumn exchange for Finnish stitchers in my exchange blog and yesterday I received these lovely chanterelles from Katri! I love the yellow colour in it, they look so autumnal :) Katri also sent me a pretty card, colourful paper napkins, a beautiful cross stitch kit and a cute heart key chain. It was a great surprise!

There's lots of other photos of exchanges sent in the exchange blog, if you wish to take a look. It's all in Finnish, but you can see the beautiful stitching :)

*****

Sain Katrilta syksyvaihdon eilen! Ihanan pirteitä kanttarelleja löytyi paketista :) Tosi kauniin pistelyn Katri oli tehnyt, tuo keltainen on just oikea syksyn väri. Katri lähetti myös syksyisen kortin ja lautasliinoja, suloisen ristipistopakkauksen ja ihanan sydänavaimenperän! Oli kiva yllätys tämä vaihto postilaatikossa, kiitos Katri hurjasti!

Omaa vaihtoani vielä viimeistelen, mutta vielähän tässä on aikaa maanantaihin :) Jouluvaihtoon on jo yli 30 ilmoittautunutta, vau, mahtavaa!

6 comments:

Becky K in OK said...

Very, very pretty.

Anonymous said...

Onpas ihania kanttarelleja - tekisi mieli paistaa ja syödä suuhuni. ;)

Brigitte said...

What a wonderful exchange! I also looked at the other exchange pictures, they all show wonderful exchnage pieces. I love autumn exchnages.

Anonymous said...

I have nominated your for Kreativ Blogger Award, visit my blog for more details. :)

Anonymous said...

I linked to your blog from snowprincipessa and it seems she was right, you do beautiful work! I love your Christmas ornament, but didn't leave a comment there because overseas postage can be a pain. =) I love the pinkeeps you stitched, too. I enjoyed scrolling back through recent entries.

MysteryKnitter said...

No kanttarellejahan nuo! Sitähän minäkin! Mahtavaa! Hienosti pistelty.