1.4.08

Paris II







Here are couple of photos from Paris. I didn't have my camera at the craft fair, but if you wish to take a look, there are good photos of the fair at the blog of a French designer, Marie-Thérèse Saint-Aubin. If you click the category "balades" and scroll down, you'll find many posts with the title beginning "AEF...". There are lots of beautiful photos from the fair and the Japanese exhibition there.

I sometimes take lots of photos when I travel. Sometimes I just enjoy the atmosphere without camera and this was the case in Paris. So my daughter and my dad have taken these photos, my parents came to Paris at the same time. The last one is my favourite :) I went to the cemetery of Père Lachaise with my daughter and we saw this lovely cat opposite the grave of Jim Morrison :) He was miaouwing to us and obviously sent greetings to our cat Manteli :)

*****

Voici quelque photos de Paris. Je n'avait pas de caméra à l'AEF, mais je suis sûr que les lectrices Francaises ont déjà vu des photos sur les blogs (Marie-Thérèse Saint-Aubin par example). Mais j'ai ces photos de Paris en général, je n'ai pas beaucoup photographié cette fois, donc ma fille et mon père ont pris ces photos. Mes parents sont venus avec nous à Paris. J'aime bien la dernière photo :) Je suis allée promener au cimetière de Père Lachaise avec ma fille et nous avons vu ce chat en face de la tombe de Jim Morrison :) Il nous a miaulé :)

*****

Pari kuvaa Pariisista :) En ottanut mukaan kameraa messuille, mutta hyviä messukuvia on esimerkiksi ranskalaisen suunnittelijan Marie-Thérèse Saint-Aubinin blogissa. Kun klikkaatte siellä kategoriaa "balades" ja kelaatte vähän alas, niin löytyy useita kirjoituksia joiden otsikko alkaa "AEF..."

Joskus otan paljon kuvia reissussa, joskus vaan nautiskelen reissaamisesta ilman kameraa. Tällä kertaa oli jälkimmäisen vuoro, niinpä nämä kuvat ovat tyttäreni ja isäni ottamia - vanhempani tulivat yhtä matkaa Pariisiin. Viimeinen kuva on minun lemppari :) Kävimme tytön kanssa Père Lachaisen hautausmaalla ja tällainen kissa istui naukumassa Jim Morrisonin hautaa vastapäätä :) Ilmiselvästi lähetti Mantelille terveisiä...


10 comments:

♥ Sari ♥ said...

Kyllä mäkin vielä tonne Pariisiin joskus lähden...

Anonymous said...

Jolies photos de Paris. J'aime beaucoup celle du chat installé sur la tombe, il parait qu'il y en a plein au Père Lachaise :)

Sari (saristitching) said...

Kivoja kuvia. Tuo kissakuva on kyllä aivan IHANA!

Katri said...

Voi kun ihania kuvia. Kiitos! Itselläni on aikalailla samanlaisia kuvia vuosien takaa (paitsi kissoja en muista nähneeni tai ainakaan kuvanneeni :-) koska sen ainoan kerran kun olen Pariisissa käynyt, olin siellä keväällä. Pitäis joskus päästä sinne uudelleen...

Jennifer said...

I love the photos of Paris. My favorite of course is the one of the cat. When I travel I love to photograph the local cats with the view of the city, monument or historical building in the background.

Cindy said...

Love thos photos of Paris. Beautiful. You must be having a great trip there :D. I wish I could have the chance to visit the city and the craft show too...

Anonymous said...

Voi nyt tuli kova ikävä Pariisiin, niin paljon on vielä näkemättä ja kokematta siitä kaupungista.

Ruth said...

Oh, how beautiful. Thank you for sharing your lovely pictures. I'm just like you -- some times I take photos galore and sometimes I just sit and watch the world go by. :)

Anonymous said...

Ihanaa kevättä ilmassa! Kyllä Pariisi on kaunis :D

Käyppä Lennu blogissani, siellä on sinulle jotain :D

Dani - tkdchick said...

What beautiful pictures of paris!